Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Next Chapter

As one chapter of life draws to an end,
The time has come for a new beginning,
to launch myself into a higher strata,
where things would not be the same.

I have analyzed all the options available,
through all angles and dimensions possible,
and I've realized there're constraints everywhere,
which're curbing my wings to fly.

It's starting to seem like there's a bend
in almost every road I want to walk,
But then the long journey so far
hasn't been so direct either.

I don't regret the choices I made,
Because I never knew how they'd turn out,
Its best now to forget and forgive,
and move on into the summoning light.

Life at times is like a kaleidoscope,
beckoning me to blend with the colors,
but the path has been decided beforehand,
I'm just allowing destiny to guide me through.

No comments: